Chai Coconut Maple Cookies
Chai spiced coconut maple cookies... These cookies are made with flake coconut and buckwheat flour, which is not related to wheat (it is gluten-free), then are sweetened with maple syrup! These coconut cookies are soft, full of coconut flavour and smell irresistible. Enjoy!
- 1.5 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Prana Chai Vegan Blend (brewed in 4 tbsp hot water)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) & line the pan with parchment paper
- Brew Chai and strain, let cool
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add the brewed chai and coconut oil and mix well
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for 10-12 mins
- Enjoy with a cup of #OnlyTheGoodStuff