Chai Chia Pudding
We love prep-in-advance recipes that can make service a breeze, like this Chai Chia Pudding (that's a mouthful in more ways than one!). You can mix this up the day before and simply top with berries (or spices, or herbs, or nut butter!) to serve.
- 100ml water
- 40g Prana Chai (your favourite blend)
- 500ml milk (Oatly was used in this recipe, any milk choice of yours if fine)
- 6 TBSP Chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP honey or sweetener of choice (optional)
- berries or nuts, for topping(optional)
- In a small pot, put 40g of chai and add 100ml of water stir and boil to hot.
- Once the chai is infused, remove from the heat and strain the chai.
- Add your choice of milk to extract and stir well and set aside.
- bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, chai spiced milk, honey and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to for anywhere between 1hr to overnight
- Top the pudding with your favourite toppings like berries and crushed nuts and enjoy.