Chai Granola Parfait with Yogurt & Strawberries
Granola is one of our favourite breakfast dishes to add to a menu. You can customise it with exciting unique ingredients; make it in advance and in bulk (it stores really well!); and mixed with some Greek yoghurt and seasonal fruits it can really pop on the plate. Instagrammers unite!
On top of this, most of the store-bought stuff is expensive, high in sugar, contains unhealthy fats, and is packed full of fillers. Whipping up your own can keep costs low while providing a healthier option for your customers.
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g almonds
- 100g cashews
- 50g coconut flakes
- 50g butter
- 20ml oil
- 50g Prana Chai
- 300ml water
- 200g honey
- 250g yoghurt
- 1 punnet strawberries
- Crush all nuts into small pieces by hand or in a blender. Don’t overdo it!
- Place Prana Chai and water into chai pot, bring to simmer then turn off heat and let cool.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Spread ingredients onto baking tray and roast at 160 degrees Celsius until brown and crunchy.
- Place two tablespoons of yoghurt into bottom of glass, add granola, layer strawberries and repeat until glass is full.