Who doesn't love a pannacotta? This lightly spiced Masala version goes so well with stonefruit, berries, or any other fruit, really! It's an excellent prep ahead dessert for any cafe or restaurant. Just unmold, plate and serve!
- 2 tablespoons of Prana Chai, Masala Blend
- 500ml / 2 cups of thickened cream
- 1½ sheets of gelatine leaves (3g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Fruit of your choice (passionfruit or summer fruit)
HOW TO MAKE
- Lightly grease 4 dariole moulds (or ramekins or glasses if using).
- In a small saucepan, place the Prana Chai and the cream. Slowly bring to the boil then turn off the heat and allow to sit for 10 minutes before straining.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Return the strained cream to the saucepan, add the honey and bring to the boil.
- Take the gelatine leaves from the water, squeezing any excess water, then whisk into the cream and honey mixture.
- Place a tea strainer onto dariole moulds or ramekins, and strain mixture evenly into them.
- Place the pannacotta in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with sliced seasonal fruit and drizzle with passionfruit pulp (if available).