Chai Spiced Biscuits
Ah, Tea and Biscuits: our trusty afternoon treat. But how about tea IN biscuits? Now there's a new one.
Using ingredients you already have to make a crossover food and beverage menu can help you upsell your customers. Found a Prana Chai lover? They won't be able to say no to your unique spin on their favourite drink.
- 60g (3 TBS) Prana Chai (Steep in 100ml of hot water and strain)
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 cup Macadamia
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 170c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients into your food processor and pulse & blend until they become sticky and dough-like.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Enjoy & try not to eat them all at one seating.
- Let them cool down completely and store them in airtight container upto 1 week in the fridge.